Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by imthiaz khan <im...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/15 06:06:32 UTC

[users@httpd] installation problem

I am getting error in configuring Http-2.0.59 version of Unix.
Error is "tar:error"

---------------------------------
Never miss an email again!

Re: [users@httpd] installation problem

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 2/15/07, imthiaz khan <im...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am getting error in configuring Http-2.0.59 version of Unix.
> Error is "tar:error"

As has been pointed out to you already, you need more one-on-one help
than is really possible in a forum like this.  If you know how to use
IRC, I suggest heading over to irc.freenode.net and joining the
#apache channel.  Some more details about this are at
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/apache/2003/12/04/apacheckbk.html

Otherwise, you might try a book:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/BOOKS/Books+by+Louis+L%27amour+Httpd

Or hire a consultant.  (No, I'm not interested.)