Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rink <ka...@zimmer428.net> on 2009/03/26 15:38:27 UTC

multi-module pom: "do something after build"?

Folks;

maybe a strange question: At the moment I am dealing with a project
containing several <module></module>'s to be built, including a couple of
.jar and a couple of .war artifacts. In order to have the .war artifacts
(<finalName>.war) deployable to an application server, I want to configure
my project to, after everything has been built, have all these .war files
($project/target/<finalName>.war) copied to an arbitrary folder somewhere in
my file system (say, an "autodeploy" one).

Is there a straightforward way getting this done?
TIA and all the best,
Kristian

RE: multi-module pom: "do something after build"?

Posted by Will Hoover <ja...@gmail.com>.
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-invoker-plugin/examples/post-build-scr
ipt.html