Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jacek <pj...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/30 17:10:13 UTC

Newbie question on sorting

Hello all,

I'm facing this simple problem, yet impossible to resolve for me (I'm a
newbie in Solr).
I need to sort the results by score (it is simple, of course), but then
what I need is to take top 10 results, and re-order it (only those top 10
results) by a date field.
It's not the same as sort=score,creationdate

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Re: Newbie question on sorting

Posted by Jacek <pj...@gmail.com>.
Erick, I'll do that. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Jacek

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.