Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Foreman, Alex (IT)" <Al...@morganstanley.com> on 2008/04/16 16:58:33 UTC

Accessing extra attributes from a trigger.

If I had for instance:
<info organisation="apache" ......  Color="blue">

When I use a trigger I cannot access the color.  Or at least I cannot see how to. For instance: ${dep.download-size} prints but I cannot seem to get access to the extras.

Is this documented anywhere?  Or shall I add a JIRA?

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com

RE: Accessing extra attributes from a trigger.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

RE: Accessing extra attributes from a trigger.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.