Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2017/11/29 01:42:38 UTC

Please ping if gsoc2016-ivan branch is still needed

Hi all

Is the "gsoc2016-ivan" branch [1] still needed? The last commit was in
Aug 2016, and at this point it's 496 commits behind master.

Please ping if the branch is still required, otherwise I'll remove it
over the weekend.

Thanks!

ap

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/tree/gsoc2016-ivan

Re: Please ping if gsoc2016-ivan branch is still needed

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> It can be removed. His work was merged to master!

Done:

To https://andrewp@git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/jclouds.git
  - [deleted]         gsoc2016-ivan

Thanks for clarifying, Ignasi!

ap

Re: Please ping if gsoc2016-ivan branch is still needed

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.