Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tko429 <ya...@nttcom.co.jp> on 2015/11/24 08:58:44 UTC

Dynamic URI Netty producer

Nice to meet you , everyone. from Japan

I want to construct dynamic URI in Netty producer.

According to this forum, when I have to use dynamic URI,
everyone say that I should use "Recipient List ".

I got it.

But, I have used the "header option" in the past instead of "Recipient List"
in HTTP producer.

the above is,

 .from(・・・・・)             // receive a message
 .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_URI, xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)  // set Exchange.HTTP_URI
 .to("http://dammy.com");    //overrided by above URI

I want to have same way as above for Netty.

The follow is my image.

 .from(・・・・・)             // receive a message
 .setHeader(xxxxxxxx, xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)  // set sending hostname
 .to("tcp://dammy.com");   //overrided by above hostname

Thank you.

P.S. I am not good at English,sorry

Re: Dynamic URI Netty producer

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
That is not possible with the camel-netty. The hostname and port must
be part of the uri as the endpoint is for connecting to that given
host. If you need to connect to another host:port then that requires
another endpoint.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 8:58 AM, tko429 <ya...@nttcom.co.jp> wrote:
> Nice to meet you , everyone. from Japan
>
> I want to construct dynamic URI in Netty producer.
>
> According to this forum, when I have to use dynamic URI,
> everyone say that I should use "Recipient List ".
>
> I got it.
>
> But, I have used the "header option" in the past instead of "Recipient List"
> in HTTP producer.
>
> the above is,
>
>  .from(・・・・・)             // receive a message
>  .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_URI, xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)  // set Exchange.HTTP_URI
>  .to("http://dammy.com");    //overrided by above URI
>
> I want to have same way as above for Netty.
>
> The follow is my image.
>
>  .from(・・・・・)             // receive a message
>  .setHeader(xxxxxxxx, xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)  // set sending hostname
>  .to("tcp://dammy.com");   //overrided by above hostname
>
> Thank you.
>
> P.S. I am not good at English,sorry

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus