Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by HW-Chao Wang <57...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/01/31 06:22:03 UTC

Reconstruting the password encryption mode

Our current MD5 encryption security is low and belongs to reversible algorithm. Therefore, I reconstructed the password encryption module. Users can implement the encryption interface according to their own scenarios, add it to the configuration item, and then use the new encryption algorithm. I submitted a pr. please review IOTDB-2510 (pull / 5001).
Happy new year for you.
Thanks.

Re: data snapshot function

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.