Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ronen Babayoff <Ro...@cahoots.com> on 2001/02/06 13:08:09 UTC

What's the estimated release schedule for struts 1.0?

I'm asking because I want to know which version should I use in my new web
project.

Re: What's the estimated release schedule for struts 1.0?

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
On 2/6/2001 at 7:42 AM Ted Husted wrote:
>The latest bug list is at

Oops, forgot to check this

The latest bug list is at  < http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla >

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/

Re: What's the estimated release schedule for struts 1.0?

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
On 2/6/2001 at 4:08 AM Ronen Babayoff wrote:
>I'm asking because I want to know which version should I use in my new
web
>project.

This is a volunteer project, so there isn't a release schedule per se.
We all do what we can on a time-available basis.

The 1.0 todo list is part of the package, which you can check on the
Web site. The latest bug list is at

When these are resolved, it would be some period of formal
beta-testing, a final vote of the committers, and it ships.

Implied question> Can I use it for production now ? Is it that stable ?

I'd say so. I'm developing against it now, and wouldn't hestitate to
ship.

Some early-birds are still working with 0.5, and are very happy with
it, but most people seem to be using the latest builds, which tend to
be very stable.