Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by rspan <ro...@outlook.com> on 2016/02/11 09:20:06 UTC

New to Syncope encountering a problem to connect to LDAP

When i try to connect to LDAP by pushing the helmet i get a connection
failure.

I am wondering what i am doing wrong, how can i trace what is the cause of
the connection failure since to me the settings to connect to LDAP are
correct.

Any help would be appreciated, looking forward for your replies.

<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/n5708326/11-2-2016_8-57-58.png>
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/n5708326/11-2-2016_9-01-10.png>
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/n5708326/11-2-2016_8-59-25.png>
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/n5708326/11-2-2016_8-53-32.png>
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/n5708326/11-2-2016_8-54-21.png>
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/n5708326/11-2-2016_8-54-53.png>
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/n5708326/11-2-2016_8-55-33.png>

Thanks,
Ron

Re: New to Syncope encountering a problem to connect to LDAP

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.

Il 11/02/2016 10:34, rspan ha scritto:
> Hi Massimilliano,
>
> Thanks a milion that clarified the situation, i can connect now !

You are welcome :)

Massi

> Merci,
> Ron

Massimiliano Perrone
Tel +39 393 9121310

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

"L'apprendere molte cose non insegna l'intelligenza"
(Eraclito)

Re: New to Syncope encountering a problem to connect to LDAP

Posted by rspan <ro...@outlook.com>.
Hi Massimilliano,

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.

Il 11/02/2016 09:57, Massimiliano Perrone ha scritto:
> Hi Ron,
>
> Il 11/02/2016 09:20, rspan ha scritto:
>> When i try to connect to LDAP by pushing the helmet i get a connection
>> failure.
>
> I need your log to be more precise, you have to read the
> core-connid.log file.
>

>> I am wondering what i am doing wrong, how can i trace what is the
>> cause of
>> the connection failure since to me the settings to connect to LDAP are
>> correct.
>
> You have the wrong capabilities, you have to choose only the
> one_phase_* capabilities.

In general another problem is the configured request timeout. A right
value could be 10 seconds.

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Hi Ron,