Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Georg Sauer-Limbach <gs...@gslweb.de> on 2006/04/25 21:55:04 UTC

Where to find ws-commons-util ?

Hi,

I am trying to use XML-RPC 3.01a in a Tomcat 5.0
with the example client code shown on
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/client.html .

(By the way there are two minor errors in this
example. The line
config.setServerUrl("http://127.0.0.1:8080/xmlrpc");
should be
config.setServerURL( new java.net.URL("http://127.0.0.1:8080/xmlrpc") );
)

I am getting a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/ws/commons/util/XsDateTimeFormat

 From the project dependencies page
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/dependencies.html
I saw that I need ws-commons-util, the URL
given is http://ws.apache.org/commons/util .

Now I just cannot find a jar file of this
library, neither under that URL nor anywhere
else, and even the sources are not accessible
via the web interface under
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/commons/trunk/util
is not working (404).

I will now try install SVN and access the sources
via SVN, but meanwhile can tell me anybody what
is up with ws-commons-util ? How are you using
apache's xmlrpc?

Regards,
Georg

Re: Where to find ws-commons-util ? (SOLVED)

Posted by Georg Sauer-Limbach <gs...@gslweb.de>.
Thank you so much! It appears the sources did just move into
a "modules" subdirectory two weeks ago and the links on the
site don't resemble this yet.

Thanks again,
Georg

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.