Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kelly Beard <ap...@comcast.net> on 2007/07/16 22:03:56 UTC

SAXParseException, newbie problem, Axis2 1.2

I am trying to get my first webservice client going from a vendor-supplied WSDL.
  I'm not even sure what questions to ask but my client must login to the host
before any messages can happen.  My login & logout routines both give the
following message.

java.rmi.RemoteException org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: <Line 1, Column 1>:
XML-20108: (Fatal Error) Start of root element expected.

I'm using the WSDL2Java generated ant task to compile my code, which works fine.
   I should be using a synchronous model here, so it looks like my client is
connecting, sending something and getting a response back of some sort, but I'm
not sure.

Is there something I can use to look at the response that is coming from the
host?  Any other suggestions will be appreciated.  Like I said, using Axis2 1.2
here.  The parameters I'm supplying to WSDL2Java are "-d adb -s" in addition to
the -uri, -cp, -D.

--
Kelly Beard
Webmaster, http://www.harpethbikeclub.com