Posted to user@flink.apache.org by alaa <al...@hotmail.com> on 2019/06/14 13:06:44 UTC

privacy preserving on streaming Kmeans in Flink

*I try to make a research in privacy preserving data on streaming k-means
clustering and to develop an implementation on Flink.

My questions are :

    If there a library for K means in Flink? Because I didn't see it on
FlinkML?

    How we can I implement streaming kmeans clustering on Flink?

If anybody know , can you please explain some of the key steps that I have
to follow?*

Re: privacy preserving on streaming Kmeans in Flink

Posted by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com>.
Hi Alaa,

You could look at https://github.com/ScaleUnlimited/flink-streaming-kmeans <https://github.com/ScaleUnlimited/flink-streaming-kmeans> for an example of this.

Though note that there are non-iterative versions to k-means clustering that are much more efficient.

This code was a way of exploring iterations in streaming data….

— Ken

> On Jun 14, 2019, at 6:06 AM, alaa <al...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> *I try to make a research in privacy preserving data on streaming k-means
> clustering and to develop an implementation on Flink.
>
> My questions are :
>
>    If there a library for K means in Flink? Because I didn't see it on
> FlinkML?
>
>    How we can I implement streaming kmeans clustering on Flink?
>
> If anybody know , can you please explain some of the key steps that I have
> to follow?*

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://www.scaleunlimited.com
Custom big data solutions & training
Flink, Solr, Hadoop, Cascading & Cassandra