Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shomal <op...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/03 08:46:44 UTC

How to install & configure TOMCAT 4.01 on Linux

I am new to linux environment. I want to install
tomcat 4.01 on linux as a servlet container since
apache is my default web server. I also want to know
where shall i install tomcat and how to configure
apache to send the servlet requests to tomcat.

thx in advance for any response.

=====
Shomal

Re: How to install & configure TOMCAT 4.01 on Linux

Posted by Janek Bogucki <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Use mod_webapp to connect Apache and Tomcat.

 --- Shomal <op...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I am