Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 10:39:30 UTC

[general] ????

Happy New Year to all our friends in China!

Thank you for your valuable contributions to Harmony, and good luck in
the new year.

Regards,
Tim

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>.
Yay! ;)

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
HPNY :-)

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
+1 :)

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Happy New Year!

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
Happy New Year! :)

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
2008/2/7, Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>:
> Happy New Year to all our friends in China!
>
> Thank you for your valuable contributions to Harmony, and good luck in
> the new year.
+1

I saw a report on TV from Beijing about New Year "Party"... It was
really amazing :)

SY, Alexey

Re: [general] ????

Posted by "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

    Thanks all and happy Chinese new year to all Harmony guys :)
    (By the way, it is the Chinese "mouse" year, which is a starting
of every dozen chinese years, wish Harmony propagates as well as the
mouse does :D )

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
И вам того же ;)

SY, Алексей

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
恭贺新禧

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.

--
Sean Qiu
http://xiaoxia.turendui.com

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Andrew Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 7, 2008 5:39 PM, Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Happy New Year to all our friends in China!
>
> Thank you for your valuable contributions to Harmony, and good luck in
> the new year.

Happy new year!  新年快乐!

--
Best regards,
Andrew Zhang

db4o - database for Android: www.db4o.com
http://zhanghuangzhu.blogspot.com/

Re: [general] ????

Posted by Yang Paulex <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot and happy Chinese new year! :D

--
Paulex Yang