Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/27 21:19:30 UTC

Deprecate listeners

Hello,
What do you think about deprecating :
- Distribution Graph (alpha) => It was always in Alpha , I think we have
now far better listeners for reporting than this one
- Spline Visualizer => It is not really user friendly and I am not sure it
is useful.

Regards
Philippe

Re: Deprecate listeners

Posted by Andrey Pokhilko <ap...@ya.ru>.
+1 from me

Andrey Pokhilko

Re: Deprecate listeners

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
I thinks too, that theses listeners should (must?) be removed from
JMeter for next version. Theses listeners are not useful and not
user-friendly (and probably not very used)

Re: Deprecate listeners

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--