Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Joshua Ochsankehl <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/04 20:00:06 UTC

Calling Scala function from angular submit button

Is it possible to pass a value to a spark/scala function from
an angular submit button?

Re: Calling Scala function from angular submit button

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
I remember there's a bug in 0.8.0 about the z variable in yarn-cluster
mode, but should be fixed in 0.8.1

Joshua Ochsankehl <jo...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月10日周四 上午3:10写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Calling Scala function from angular submit button

Posted by Joshua Ochsankehl <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Calling Scala function from angular submit button

Posted by Joshua Ochsankehl <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Boesch <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joshua Ochsankehl <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Boesch <ja...@gmail.com>.