Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Raj Poornima <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/20 12:57:23 UTC

Flume Fails

Hi,

I am trying to set url as a source for example(www.rajhadoophost.com) and
sink as file-roll. But when i try to run i leads to failure for this conf
file

can anyone suggest me a solution for the problem this was the conf file
what i am using

# Name the components on this agent
a1.sources = r1
a1.sinks = k1
a1.channels = c1

# Describe/configure the source
a1.sources.r1.type = http
#a1.sources.r1.handler = org.apache.flume.http.JSONHandler
a1.sources.r1.port = 11815
#a1.sources.r1.url = http://rajhadoophost.com/
a1.sources.r1.bind = 31.170.166.186 #ip address of my host

# Describe the sink
a1.sinks.k1.type = file_roll
a1.sinks.k1.sink.directory = /home/poornima/Desktop/flume
#a1.sinks.k1.hdfs.path = /home/poornima/Desktop/flume
#a1.sinks.k1.hdfs.filePrefix = events-

# Use a channel which buffers events in memory
a1.channels.c1.type = memory
a1.channels.c1.capacity = 1000
a1.channels.c1.transactionCapacity = 100

# Bind the source and sink to the channel
a1.sources.r1.channels = c1
a1.sinks.k1.channel = c1

Thanks & Regards,

Rajapoornima M