Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Semyon <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/17 17:23:17 UTC

running tomcat problem JNI native lib 1.1.18 + tomcat 6.0.20 + Solaris 5.1

Hello, all

I'm building native library for:
Tomcat 6.0.20
JNI 1.1.18
APR 1.4.1
OS: Solaris 5.10
compiler: gcc -m64

Library was built ok. When I begin starting tomcat I have such logs:

INFO: Loaded APR based Apache Tomcat Native library 1.1.18.
Dec 17, 2009 7:08:19 PM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
INFO: APR capabilities: IPv6 [false], sendfile [true], accept filters
[false], random [true].
Dec 17, 2009 7:08:20 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol init
INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8081
ld.so.1: java: fatal: relocation error: file
...../native/lib/libtcnative-1.so.0.1.18: symbol SSL_CTX_set_info_callback:
referenced symbol not found

And server does not start up.

Tomcat starts well if I use JNI 1.1.17, but with another issue: I can't
connect to server via HTTPS from Mozilla browser and HTTP works well. Also
if I use Internet Explorer 6 it works well.

Does anybody know about such problem?

Thank you,
-- Semyon

Re: running tomcat problem JNI native lib 1.1.18 + tomcat 6.0.20 + Solaris 5.1

Posted by Semyon <se...@gmail.com>.
Unsuccesfully. I've built it with cc compiler. There were some warnings
during compilation and 'make test' has't finished succesfully for openssl
and APR, but I skiped it and installed native library. The same effect:
HTTPS connection interrupts from Mozilla Firefox and works through IE if I
use JNI 1.1.17. And tomcat cannot start if I use JNI 1.1.18.

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.