Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hailong Zhang <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/03 17:08:05 UTC

How to update dataTable without refresh?

Is there any components that I can use to update my dataTable without
refresh?

Thank you!

Re: How to update dataTable without refresh?

Posted by Hailong Zhang <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerald,
    Sorry for seeing your message so late.
    I don't think AutoUpdateDataTable is a good solution because the auto
update is not necessary. I want to update the table when the user click a
button. Any other solutions?

Thank you!

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,