Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Butler, Pete" <Pe...@Robot-rx.com> on 2002/12/02 16:16:45 UTC

RE: Problem with Log4j and Weblogic hot deploy

> Anyway, make sure that you have one, i.e. 1, log4j-x.jar lying around.

Done.  No luck.

I've obsessively gone through my machine, made sure there's only one
log4j*.jar file lying around, made sure that no log4j*.jar files are
getting wrapped into any of the .ear or .war files I'm deploying.  I've
even made sure that commons-logging.jar isn't getting deployed, either.

Nothing.  The behavior I'm seeing remains identical to the behavior I
described in my first message.

Do you have any other ideas?

				Thanks,
				-- Pete

attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.