Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vishal Swaroop <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/06 22:35:24 UTC

SOLR - any open source framework

I am new to SOLR and was able to configure, run samples as well as able to
index data using DIH (from database).

Just wondering if there are open source framework to query and
display/visualize.

Regards

Re: SOLR - any open source framework

Posted by Vishal Swaroop <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot... We are in the process of analyzing what to use with SOLR...

Posted by Roman Chyla <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vishal Swaroop <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roman Chyla <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vishal, Alexandre,

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
There's also the VelocityResponseWriter that comes with Solr. It takes
some effort to modify, but not a lot. It's useful for very fast iterations.

Best,
Erick

Posted by Vishal Swaroop <vi...@gmail.com>.
Great... Thanks for the inputs... I explored Velocity respond writer some
posts suggest it is good for prototyping but not for production...

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.