Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/09 21:31:09 UTC

Nutch 0.7.2

Hello,
I would like to release nutch 0.7.2 in a week or two. Some serious
bugfixes are already covered and I have a plan to fix one or two more.

I found an email from Doug with title "[Fwd: Crawler submits forms?]"
stating: "This has been fixed in the mapred branch, but that patch is
not in 0.7.1.  This alone might be a reason to make a 0.7.2 release. "
I just want to make sure it was fixed by svn commit: r348533
"Fix to not extract urls whose method=post.". I think this was the fix
but I wanted to make sure before committing.

Any objections against the plan?
Piotr

Re: Nutch 0.7.2

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
I think I have fixed everything I had planned for 0.7.2 release. I will
review JIRA issues one more time to check if I would lie to add more
things. So I plan to release 0.7.2 in few days.
Regards
Piotr

RE: Nutch 0.7.2

Posted by Richard Braman <rb...@bramantax.com>.

Re: Nutch 0.7.2

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
Piotr Kosiorowski wrote:
> I found an email from Doug with title "[Fwd: Crawler submits forms?]"
> stating: "This has been fixed in the mapred branch, but that patch is
> not in 0.7.1.  This alone might be a reason to make a 0.7.2 release. "
> I just want to make sure it was fixed by svn commit: r348533
> "Fix to not extract urls whose method=post.". I think this was the fix
> but I wanted to make sure before committing.

Yes, that looks like the right patch.

> Any objections against the plan?

+1

Doug

Re: Nutch 0.7.2

Posted by og...@yahoo.com.
I'm still on 0.7*, and would welcome a new release.

Otis