Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br> on 2017/02/14 19:13:25 UTC

Socket implementation

I´m developing a Mobile App with Flex and I need a connection with sockets. I
downloaded Flashsocket. It connects and sends data with no problem, but if
connection goes out, don´t reconnect.
Anyone saw this with Flashsocket or have some better socket implementation?

Re: Socket implementation

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.
Looks like it's a known issue with a workaround proposed.
https://github.com/simb/FlashSocket.IO/issues/21

Re: Socket implementation

Posted by Jairo França <ja...@fusoti.com.br>.
Thanks Clint.