Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lewis Watson <li...@visionsix.com> on 2002/06/10 01:14:15 UTC

suexec and php cgi

This is the error I get when trying to run a php cgi. Using any other cgi
type script suexec is happy to fire. I think its something to do with the
php executable being owned by root. Whats the fix for this?

[2002-06-09 17:08:58]: error: target uid/gid (522/522) mismatch with
directory (522/522) or program (0/0)

Thanks.
Lewis Watson

Re: suexec and php cgi