Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/06 08:45:03 UTC

[REVIEW REQUEST] IGNITE-12630 Remove developers sections from parent pom.xml

Igniters,

I raised a PR for a ticket [1] removing <developers> section from
parent pom.xml. I described the motivation in the ticket. Shortly,
this section has a little meaning today and even worse is misleading.

Please review.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [REVIEW REQUEST] IGNITE-12630 Remove developers sections from parent pom.xml

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Merged to master.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin