Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/20 16:18:33 UTC

[Axis2] New maven module for NIO stuff only (Re: Axis2 compilation and build)

Asankha,

How about we have a tiny maven module for SSLEngine based classes
only? At this point, we are trying to stabilize 1.3 release and we
already do have some modules which are built only when using 1.5. this
will be just one more. The rest of the async classes can go into
kernel itself and hence usable with 1.4 and above. If someone needs
https then they can add the axis2-ssl-nio jar into the mix and run
under 1.5 jdk. Sounds reasonable?

thanks,
dims

Re: [Axis2] New maven module for NIO stuff only (Re: Axis2 compilation and build)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Don't mind for 1.3. let's do some cleanup for1.5/2.0 :) and make soap
1.2 default and make 1.5 the standard and move to m2 if we can't do it
for 1.3 :)

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Dims