Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Szymon Dembek <de...@wp.pl> on 2005/04/28 18:55:44 UTC

Problem deploying Tapestry app in Sun App Serv

Hello,

I've been trying to deploy my simple Tapestry app into Sun Java
Application Server (version 8 2005Q1), but I've run into some problems.

When trying to run the deployed webapp, I get the following message:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	org.apache.tapestry.enhance.javassist.EnhancedClassFactory.createClassPool(EnhancedClassFactory.java:57)
org.apache.tapestry.enhance.javassist.EnhancedClassFactory.reset(EnhancedClassFactory.java:69)...

...and then the rest of the stack trace.

It seems that the javassist library cannot be loaded, but it is supplied
in my war. By the way - the app works just perfect under jboss or
weblogic servers, so the whole war package is probably OK.

I'm running sun app server under windows and sun jdk 1.4.2_03.

Did anybody had similar problems with sun (or any other) containers?

Szymon Dembek, Poland
demboos@wp.pl