Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by "Hensley, Richard" <Ri...@McKesson.com> on 2004/12/11 00:34:39 UTC

A question about Location, Locatable, and LocationHolder

If a service implements LocationHolder, will Hivemind set the location
information as it parses the module description?

Richard

Re: A question about Location, Locatable, and LocationHolder

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I believe so. It's really a question of what the
ServiceImplementationFactory does, but I believe BuilderFactory sets
the location.

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:34:39 -0500, Hensley, Richard
<Ri...@mckesson.com> wrote:
> If a service implements LocationHolder, will Hivemind set the location
> information as it parses the module description?
>
> Richard

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind