Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Dorel bruno <bd...@wanadoo.fr> on 2007/03/28 18:13:55 UTC

structure.getChildren(token,parent) returns nothing

Hi all

I have a trouble using structure.getChildren(token,parentNode) : this
method return an enumeration with 0 elements, but,  when I build the
structure I use the
 node.addChild  method to set up children. To check it, I use a Postgres
JCDBA : I  list  the  parent_binding table evrythig is correct  and I
can see parents and children links in the tree structure.

Is there any known bugs  or patch concerning the getChildren method ?

 From an other hand , I get spam messages with links to pornographics
sites :
subject   [Jakarta-slide  Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by
AntoineLevyLambert   sender : Apache Wiki

I suppose (I'm sure)  Antoine is a nice  buddy  and  he has never  sent
this message  just be aware of  it !

Regards

B DOREL

Re: Wiki-Spam [WAS:structure.getChildren(token,parent) returns nothing]

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Bruno,

someone had defaced the Wiki. I removed the offending lines.

Regards,

Antoine