Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "flaviobrito@click21.com.br" <fl...@click21.com.br> on 2005/01/27 16:22:05 UTC

how can I tell to spamassassin that is not a spam

Dear list

How can I  tell to spamassassin that is not a spam?  I'm using qmail .
What 's spamassassin command, by e-mail, to cancel a supposed spam (not
to learn) - a user control wihitelist.

Thanks
Flavio

Re: how can I tell to spamassassin that is not a spam

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
At 10:22 AM 1/27/2005, flaviobrito@click21.com.br wrote:
>How can I  tell to spamassassin that is not a spam?

Are you using bayes? run it through sa-learn --ham

If not, look at what rules the message hit in the x-spam-status. Are any of
them obvious mis-hits? ie: did any of the "FORGED" rules hit when the did
not? If so, you can reduce the scores for the problem rules by adding a
score entry to your local.cf.

Did the AWL kick in? You might need to reset that sender's AWL entry...

These are just general suggestions. If you post an X-Spam-Status, one of us
might be able to make some better suggestions.

>I'm using qmail . What 's spamassassin command, by e-mail, to cancel a
>supposed spam (not to learn) - a user control wihitelist.

By e-mail? SA itself has no ability to be commanded over email.

  It'd be possible to rig up some scripts that get called when a user
emails a given address, but that's a good bit of setup on your part.

Re: how can I tell to spamassassin that is not a spam

Posted by Rainer Sokoll <R....@intershop.de>.
On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 01:22:05PM -0200, flaviobrito@click21.com.br wrote:
> Dear list
>
> How can I  tell to spamassassin that is not a spam?  I'm using qmail .
> What 's spamassassin command, by e-mail, to cancel a supposed spam (not
> to learn) - a user control wihitelist.

Usage:
    sa-learn [options] [file]...
    sa-learn [options] --dump [ all | data | magic ]
     --ham                             Learn messages as ham (non-spam)
     --spam                            Learn messages as spam
     --forget                          Forget a message

Rainer