Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu> on 2010/02/09 22:47:03 UTC

Request PMC Karma for IP Process

I'm following the checklist at:
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html
for clearing a submission of the Nexus Indexer code to the Maven
Project.

1)IP Clearance processing must be executed either by an Officer or a
Member of the ASF. If you are not an Officer or a Member, please
contact your project chair who will find an appropriate volunteer.
Incubator karma is also required. Please request karma from the
incubator pmc if you do not have it.

So I hereby request incubator pmc karma.

Thanks,
Brian Fox
Apache Maven PMC Chair

Re: Request PMC Karma for IP Process

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Noel will usually process this within a few days, but if you need someone to commit something in the mean time feel free to ping me.

On 10/02/2010, at 8:47 AM, Brian Fox wrote:

> I'm following the checklist at:
> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html
> for clearing a submission of the Nexus Indexer code to the Maven
> Project.
>
> 1)IP Clearance processing must be executed either by an Officer or a
> Member of the ASF. If you are not an Officer or a Member, please
> contact your project chair who will find an appropriate volunteer.
> Incubator karma is also required. Please request karma from the
> incubator pmc if you do not have it.
>

> So I hereby request incubator pmc karma.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian Fox
> Apache Maven PMC Chair

Brett Porter