Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/29 13:20:20 UTC

Arrow 0.10.0 release timeline and coordination

hi all,

To follow up on our sync call from Wednesday, we need to begin
narrowing down the remaining work needed to make the 0.10.0 release.
To help with this, I started a 0.10.0 page in Confluence, also to test
out the JIRA-Confluence integration, which works great:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Arrow+0.10.0

Please help with JIRA gardening if you can so we can plot a course to
release with luck by end of July (which means development should be
completed by July 15-22 time frame)

Thanks,
Wes

Re: Arrow 0.10.0 release timeline and coordination

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
I think we have the list down to a manageable amount of issues, see

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Arrow+0.10.0+Release

Some of these are "nice to haves", but there are still some packaging
loose ends. Whoever is going to be the release manager will want to
engage soon on the packaging automation workflow. I have moved all the
RM documentation to Confluence:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Release+Management+Guide

- Wes

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org>.