Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 2000/01/16 22:36:24 UTC

2.0...

Sadly, although it now builds, thanks to Sascha, it doesn't work. I get
a connection but no response on a trivial setup. Also, appending doesn't
work on the error log file (a restart starts writing at the beginning
again, it seems).

Unfortunately, I've got to do some rapid CGI debugging and then go to
bed, so I can't debug this right now, but I will if it isn't fixed soon!

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

     - Indira Gandhi

Re: 2.0...

Posted by "Paul J. Reder" <re...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
Ben,

You might have run into the same problem that I did last week.
I submitted a patch on Thursday for timestr.c that stops a trap
that was happening in the logging routines. A member of the time
structure wasn't getting initialized.

If that fixes your problem, maybe you could commit the patch?

Thank, and I hope it helps.

--
Paul J. Reder
"Remember, Information is not knowledge; Knowledge is not Wisdom;