Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2020/03/05 01:33:02 UTC

Slack Channel?

Someone is trying to invite the dev list to a slack channel called DorisDB.

There needs to be a discussion about this on the dev list first.

FYI the ASF does have Slack channels at theasf.slack.com the Doris project could request one there.

Either way a discussion here first please.

Regards,
Dave

Re: Slack Channel?

Posted by Zhao Chun <zh...@apache.org>.
I invited it yesterday. I haven't used Slack and invited the mail group by
mistake, but this is not my intention.

Thanks Dave for the information. I will explore theasf.slack.com later to
see if we can use it.

Of course, it will be discussed here first.

Thanks,
Zhao Chun

Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> 于2020年3月5日周四 上午9:33写道: