Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com> on 2016/02/14 08:47:49 UTC

OutOfRangeException we are having

Hi,

I am getting the following exception from our gemfire c++ client

“gemfire::OutOfRangeException: DataInput: attempt to read beyond buffer at line 192: available buffer size 0, attempted read of size 4”

While trying to work with the Apache Geode server.

Anyone can help ?

Dor

Unsubscribe

Posted by Farhan Malik <fa...@mac.com>.
Unsubscribe

Re: OutOfRangeException we are having

Posted by Vishal Rao <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dor,

I suspect the C++ client is not (yet?) supported with the latest Geode
release and the exception you are getting is due to a change/mismatch in
the binary message format.

The geode/gemfire folks can confirm but the C++ client you have is probably
only tested to work with the matching version of the commercial GemFire
product.

Regards,
Vishal

--
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - St.
Augustine.

RE: OutOfRangeException we are having

Posted by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com>.
Udo,