Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ba...@wellsfargo.com on 2015/09/30 17:10:59 UTC

Issue with my txlog growing - suspect camel route

Hello,

My txlogs are growing to 50 gig, and eventually my broker will stop due to disk space filling up.  I noticed that the txlog file shows messages about Camel connecting to a WMQ queue manager to read from a queue, and then place the message on an ActiveMQ queue.  We are using transacted=false in the routes.  Should this be set to true?  Or would it be something else with the route possibly?

Regards,

Barry