Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by James liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/30 08:26:47 UTC

Question: how to config memory with SolrPerformanceFactor

How to calc memory's size when i use solr.

i read
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrPerformanceFactors#head-c4dfbdc1d256883e87f54cbb8160690d7997e4b3

but not know how to calc?

i find solr alway can work when i delete index,,i think it maybe cached in
memory.

is it just 'warm'?

and autowarmCount is the number which is warming documentCount?

if it is, how to calc it which cost memory size?

if it bigger than memory size which i config,,,,it will only store
autowarmCount document

--
regards
jl

Re: Question: how to config memory with SolrPerformanceFactor

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Thk u Chris.

i just wanna know how to manage master and slaver hardware, for example ram
and disc 's  size.

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.
ah,,,u means it will not truly deleted.

Posted by Mike Klaas <mi...@gmail.com>.