Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "KLOSE, Norbert" <Kl...@ser.com> on 2000/01/12 14:00:46 UTC

absolue positioning ?

Hi,

is absolut positioning already supported by FOP. How does it work. I tried:
<fo:block position="absolut" left="133mm" top="133mm">Hello
World!</fo:block>
whete the fo:block is the only child of an fo:flow. But this had no impact
to the result ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

     Dipl.-Inform. Norbert Klose
     SER Systeme AG
     Office: +49 (069) 24261155
     Mobile: +49 (0172) 6651482
     mailto:nklose@mail.com

Re: absolue positioning ?

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <Fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
Hello,
please have a look at the documentation at xml.apache.org/fop, especially "Features"
and "Limitations". This should answer most of your questions.
Hth,
Fotis Jannidis

Send reply to:  	fop-dev@xml.apache.org
From:           	"KLOSE, Norbert" <Kl...@ser.com>