Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/05/15 11:53:23 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-256 : Contribution of DNS service provider for JNDI classlibrary code

9 +1 votes, no others.

Someone want to re-assign to themselves and bring this in? :)

Please make sure that the initial commit is *identical* to what was
contributed, and then do any tweaks, fixes, moves etc from there.

geir

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-256 : Contribution of DNS service provider for JNDI classlibrary code

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
I'll grab this and bring it in.

Regards,
Tim

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> 9 +1 votes, no others.
>
> Someone want to re-assign to themselves and bring this in? :)
>
> Please make sure that the initial commit is *identical* to what was
> contributed, and then do any tweaks, fixes, moves etc from there.
>
> geir
>
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>> I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-256, so I can assert
>> that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.
>>
>> Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
>> class library :
>>
>> [ ] + 1 Accept
>> [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below
>>
>> Lets let this run 3 days unless a) someone states they need more time
>> or b) we get all committer votes before then.
>>
>> geir

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.