Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sujatha Arun <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/17 06:09:04 UTC

Solr Cloud Indexing

Would it make sense to  Index on the cloud and periodically [2-4 times
/day] replicate the index at  our server for searching .Which service to go
with for solr Cloud Indexing ?

Any good and tried services?

Regards
Sujatha

Re: Solr Cloud Indexing

Posted by Sujatha Arun <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the input.I conclude that It does not make sense to do it this
way,

Regards
Sujatha

Re: Solr Cloud Indexing