Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/05 08:52:08 UTC

[dashboard plugin] maven.dashboard.report.showempty not working with maven 1.1b1?

Hi,

after upgrading to 1.1b1 I get the projects that have no stats in my
dashboard overview. I used to filter them out by using "
maven.dashboard.report.showempty" property, but this does not seem to work
anymore. I looked in the jelly code, but I could not find any reference to
this property. How did this ever work?

regards,

Wim

Re: [dashboard plugin] maven.dashboard.report.showempty not working with maven 1.1b1?

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
Filed a bug and a solution for this in JIRA:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPDASHBOARD-32