Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org> on 2009/08/24 14:39:53 UTC

I learned two things during the last couple of days: first, that an
EeePC is not the most comfortable way to work on more than a simple
hack, and second, that ESME no longer works on Java 5. The problem
seems to be that the derby driver has classes with version 50.0, which
means working only on Java 6. Not sure if this is critical, but I
thought I'd mention it in view of the fact that Mac users have long
struggled with outdated Java versions.

Vassil

Re: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.
Or perhaps default to H2 as the database...

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp

Re: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.