Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2010/01/02 10:16:03 UTC

Re: svn commit: r895149 - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/test: AutoInvoiceTests.xml AutoPaymentTests.xml

erwan@apache.org wrote:
> Author: erwan
> Date: Sat Jan  2 09:01:28 2010
> New Revision: 895149

> Log:
> Changing the year as we are now in 2010. This corrects buildbot errors reported on the dev mailing list.
> Some trailing spaces have been also removed.

This is a bad commit, do not do space changes alongwith code-type changes.

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.

Le 02/01/2010 10:16, Adam Heath a écrit :
> erwan@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: erwan
>> Date: Sat Jan  2 09:01:28 2010
>> New Revision: 895149

>> Log:
>> Changing the year as we are now in 2010. This corrects buildbot errors reported on the dev mailing list.
>> Some trailing spaces have been also removed.
>
> This is a bad commit, do not do space changes alongwith code-type changes.
Thanks for the comment. I will keep that in mind for the next ones !

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz