Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/11 15:02:30 UTC

[VOTE] - Accept donation of replication module to Apache Sling

Hi all,

as per discussions on SLING-3223 [1] I'm opening the vote for accepting the
Sling replication module for inclusion in Apache Sling project:

[ ] +1 : accept its donation to Apache Sling
[ ] +0 : don't care
[ ] -1 : don't accept it because ...

Vote is open for the next 72 hours.

Looking forward to your votes.
Regards,
Tommaso

[1] : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-3223

Re: [VOTE] - Accept donation of replication module to Apache Sling

Posted by Dominik Süß <do...@gmail.com>.
+1 non-binding.
I just did a rough codecheck to understand how this should work - looks
good and extensible which I think is important when people with other
resourceResolvers want to utilize it. There are some typos here and there
(pacakge instead of package, even in the api) but it would be easier to
have this on github or svn to create corresponding patches.

Cheers
Dominik

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

Conditional on the IP process.

Regards
Felix

—
Felix Meschberger  |  Principal Scientist  |  Adobe

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
+1
As with others, conditional on the correct process for IP clearance
and grant being followed.
Ian

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Tommaso,

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
as far as I know there's usually a vote on the dev@ list for first
acceptance (and then it's referenced in the IP Clearance file), then the IP
Clearance is done (including SGA, lazy consensus vote on general@incubator,
etc.), and then finally code is committed if everything is fine.
That's why I started this at first, and I think there's consensus around
the need of an IP Clearance.

Tommaso

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.