Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Dave Stant <dc...@msn.com> on 2016/08/02 15:51:56 UTC

Question about Header

Dear support staff:

I am working on editing a project that needs to have page numbering.  I was planning on using the header option so that I may be able to center the page numbering and use my choice of font style.  The problem that I am running into is that at best I can only create different page numbers on two consecutive pages.  My question is:  Is there any setting that will allow me to use the header feature to include a different header on each page of the entire document or is there any other feature that will allow me to number the pages according to my own choice of centering and font style?  Also, if so, how would I go about doing this?  Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.
Dave Stant

Re: Question about Header

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Tue, 2 Aug 2016 15:51:56 +0000
Dave Stant <dc...@msn.com> wrote:

> Dear support staff:
>
> I am working on editing a project that needs to have page numbering.  I was planning on using the header option so that I may be able to center the page numbering and use my choice of font style.  The problem that I am running into is that at best I can only create different page numbers on two consecutive pages.  My question is:  Is there any setting that will allow me to use the header feature to include a different header on each page of the entire document or is there any other feature that will allow me to number the pages according to my own choice of centering and font style?  Also, if so, how would I go about doing this?  Please respond at your earliest convenience.
>
> Thank you.
> Dave Stant

Tutorial on Page numbering
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=1221

Tutorial on Page Styles and headers/footers
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=44607

[Example] Document structure and numbering
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=58558

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>