Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2014/07/24 13:03:11 UTC

detecting changes in a dataset.

Is there a listener like interface for datasets? I can't find it.  I need
to detect when any of the models in the dataset change, or when models are
added or removed.

Is there anything like that?

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: Delegate Methods

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 24/07/14 12:30, Claude Warren wrote:
> I think the Eclipse functionality is "Generate Delegate Methods"
>
> create a class that has an instance variable of some type.
>
> select the instance variable.
> right click,
> source -> "Generate Delegate Methods"
>
> Is that what you were thinking of?

/me tries ... nice trick.

That's very close and would greatly speed up writing them (which is easy
to do, just boring).

	Thanks
	Andy

Re: detecting changes in a dataset.

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: detecting changes in a dataset.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
See DatasetGraphMonitor which is a wrapper that connects a DatasetGraph to
a DatasetChanges (the interface which receives the change notifications)

Rob