Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com> on 2015/04/01 03:24:47 UTC

RE: Issue (?): Stratos 4.1.0 - Cartridges in a group are not going active ... was RE: Stratos 4.1.0 : Issue when deploying application with single group and 3 cartridges, no dependencies ...

Hi Lahiru,

I retested the scenario to make sure proper unique aliases are provided and they are, please double check the provided artifacts. Issue remains the same, one VM gets stuck in INITIALIZED until terminated and restarted. As pointed out before, the cartridge alias in the cartridge agent is the same in 2 cartridges (although provided aliases in the application json is unique). After restarting the faulty member cartridge agent alias has the proper alias and goes into active.
I also provided the cartridge-agent logs for the member which is faulty, before restart and after restart (cartridge-agent-70~INITIALIZED, ACTIVE)

Please see attached logs, artifacts,

Thanks

Martin

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Isuru,

I did a fix to send the payload separately to place we call jclouds,
without setting it to iaasProvider early.

Thanks.

Posted by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com>.
Hi Lahiru,

Tested the fix and it works, nice work !

I attached he log files in case you want to double check,

Regards

Martin

Could you please try the fix i have committed?

Thanks,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <me...@cisco.com>> wrote:
Great,

Thanks