Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Thomas Melville <th...@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2019/10/11 10:28:55 UTC

New release of apache commons exec

Hi all,

I see the last time apache commons exec was released is 2014.
Looking at the github repo there are quite a lot of commits since then.
Are there any plans to release a new version to maven central?

BR
Thomas

Re: New release of apache commons exec

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I do not think there are plans currently. Is there a specific fix you are
looking for?

Gary