Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Carlos Vinueza M." <ca...@vimeworks.com> on 2001/12/04 18:01:24 UTC

Check the FAQ and some links before asking here

Hi friends:
    In the last two weeks a lot of newby questions arrived to the list,
and a lot of them've been answered before. So please for the new ones,
please check the FAQ and the mail archive before asking here, that will
help everyone here to improve and make this list better.

Best regards.

Re: Check the FAQ and some links before asking here

Posted by "Carlos Vinueza M." <ca...@vimeworks.com>.
Yeah, maybe it isn't mature enough, but anyway, at least the list
administrator should add a footer with the FAQ link, that's a good idea
and  could be a good beggining.

Best regards

--
Carlos Vinueza M.
Director Comercial

Re: Check the FAQ and some links before asking here

Posted by "Carlos Vinueza M." <ca...@vimeworks.com>.