Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au> on 2003/08/11 10:26:03 UTC

August Board Report

Peoples,

All top level projects do a report to the Apache board once per quarter.
  It's our (XML project) turn this month.  As I understand it, whilst in
incubation, XMLBeans will officially be reported on via the Incubator
report (which will happen in October).

I've therefore only mentioned XMLBeans in the overview of the August XML
report, but if you want to add a specific section XMLBeans - feel free!
  I think it would be great, but it's entirely your call.

Report is on Wiki if you decide you want to :

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?XMLProjectPages/StatusReportForAugust202003

Cheers,
	Berin